Happy New Year!
Over the holidays, I unsubscribed from dozens of newsletters. I was very critical in thinking through whether a newsletter belonged in my email box. Was it helping me stay informed? Was it inspiring? Or, was it wasting (virtual) space? Here are a few of the newsletters I subscribe to stay up to date on biotech, pharma and synthetic biology news.
- Biofuels Digest
- BIO Smartbrief
- Genetic Engineering News
- Life Science Nation
- Pharmaceutical Executive
Biotech Investment Newsletters
Synthetic Biology Newsletters
- NeoLife – “Neo.life is an online magazine (in beta) for the leaders, pioneers, and early adopters of the Neobiological Revolution.”
NY Local Newsletters
- Lacerta Bio – This is my friend’s Carlos Velez newsletter. It focuses on licensing for biopharma and medical devices.
- Westchester Biotech Project
I subscribe to few general business, sales, and inspirational newsletters from the following superstars:
- James Altucher’s idea newsletter
- Chris Brogan’s weekly marketing newsletter
- Kai Davis’ marketing for freelancers newsletter
- Anthony Iannarino’s sales blog
- Jeff Walker’s product marketing newsletter
What are you reading? Are there biotech newsletters that I missed?
Have you subscribed to messagingLAB’s newsletter? Sign up here.